Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Should Cervical Fluid Look Like Just Before Period What Should I Ask My Friends For Christmas?

What should I ask my friends for Christmas? - what should cervical fluid look like just before period

Hey, it's close to Christmas 2009!

Anyway, at school (I'm 14 years old), have 3 colleagues asked what I want for Christmas this year. The only thing I think I want is an iPhone 3G S, but it is out of your price range!

But I have no idea what else should I ask? What would you ask if you in this situation? What do you want to get their friends for Christmas? Please share!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Vouchers for a store that sells iPhones, so you can save for the iPhone and also good.

carrie_a... said...

oldspice AX or bodywash, Cologne, Deodorant
New Portfolio
New shows
DVD of your favorite TV Series
CD of their favorite band or song
Eleven players his favorite sport, NASCAR, wrestling, etc.
Couple to sleep with their favorite team in their
Gas Card
Gift card to their favorite restaurant
Gift card from Best Buy, Radio Shack, sports store, or GameStop (a business) from his computer game
Or are in the truck or car (if applicable) a greeting card Napa, Autozone, Advanced Auto
Gift Card Sohee Wal-Mart or a mall, you can buy clothes
Subscribe to a magazine she reads (fishing, hunting, dirt biking, camping, shopping, games, etc.)
/ Key Toolbox
iPod or MP3 Player
iTunes card (if you have an iPod)
Registration for the X-Box Live (if you're an X-box and Internet connection is available)

bellabab... said...

I would say that I have everything I want.
I hate the people, what I want, what you do not know if that's what they decided to donate?

Post a Comment