Friday, February 12, 2010

Hemangioma Does Anyone Else Have A Scar From A Strawberry Hemangioma? If So What Have You Done To Make It Less Noticeable?

Does anyone else have a scar from a strawberry hemangioma? If so what have you done to make it less noticeable? - hemangioma

I was born with a strawberry hemangioma on the face and had several operations used to remove the scar is less conspicuous. But it still bothers me, and I want to know if someone at one of the face or has had something like that and he knows how to solve of creams or make-up, which really? Please let me know! Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my friend and his father and brother's.
Im not really sure what I'm doing that could put some concealer and foundation in her. im sorry not much help, but just wanted you to know that you are not alone.

Post a Comment