Thursday, February 11, 2010

Women Chest And Stomach Hair Women 25+ Yrs, Is Chest Hair A Good Thing On A Man?

Women 25+ yrs, is chest hair a good thing on a man? - women chest and stomach hair

Sorry young, I'm just trying to get answers to most people my age. I am 33 years old.

I do not mean a hairball sasquatch / Caveman. I speak only "some" hair on the chest or abdomen.

I do not know, my wife affair, but all in all I look better for them just because I really want.

I have a bad figure muscular, broad shoulders, I'm not very good, like a boxer or anything, and do not want the chest and stomach hair a distraction when it or not, says ...

I think it would be strange to shave it, but if the majority of women, as 100% shaved chest / belly, so I think I'll try to see if you like.

Well here, tell me what I can do to better myself for her.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf ...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf ...

Thank you very much.

5 comments:

MilkMakingMama of Liam & Kaegan said...

I want a man with at least one part of hair. Otherwise, I feel like I was a little kid .... ewwwwwww. My husband is Native American / Irish, and as we are together (ten years), a narrow strip of hair on the cheek and that's all. This was still with me. But as he grew older, the genes occur in Ireland and is a little more hair on his chest. It is also interesting for me. I do not want a man who looks like Austin Powers! * Shiver and sweets, would be all right, you're a cutie!

Blue Eyed Baby said...

I do not know where he shaved privileged information, which by most women. Of course I prefer. If no hair, fine, otherwise good. Shaving stubble and leaves, is very irritating to be close. Moreover, it is likely to break when he shaved.

Oh no, please hairy backs.

euqor♥ said...

if they do, what you call the Caveman, "" You see, I think the chest and stomach of a human hair is all very, very sexy.

Missus said...

I like a little chest hair, hug each other through my hands as we do. What I dislike is the stubble or Razor Rash wax ....

me said...

I prefer a hairless man.

Post a Comment