Monday, February 8, 2010

What Happens During A Concussion Are These Symptoms Of A Concussion?

Are these symptoms of a concussion? - what happens during a concussion

Today, the practice of football, a header, chased the attempt was made and the right of me, but the wrong head and took me in the top of my head and I was super, as sick, I knew I had 'strong headache and my vision was super messy like a minute. (this happened during an exercise) I waited a minute, then my vision returned to normal and then I went on (although I do not move to - heads again, and not say), my coach to do so.

The practice was 9-11 and is now 7 and my head still hurts and I still feel dizzy. I have a 4 and a half hour sleep I'm still alive.

I have a concussion? Minors should also tell my mother, and go to the doctor? o What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment