Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Long Do You Keep Benzoyl Peroxide On For If I Use Benzoyl Peroxide Can I Also Accompany That With Cocoa Butter To Vanish My Scars??

If I use Benzoyl Peroxide can I also accompany that with Cocoa Butter to vanish my scars?? - how long do you keep benzoyl peroxide on for

It gave me benzoyl peroxide to my dermatologist. I used it a few days now. Benin I have a case of acne on his cheeks and my skin is dry now. The dermatologist must apply to me in the night. I have a few keys, but I stay dry on the skin and scars. I was wondering, since the world is Allocator butter significant eliminate scars, I can of benzoyl peroxide at night and ask the cocoa butter in the morning? and how long does it take to cocoa butter, clear my scars? HELP! the need as quickly as possible!

1 comment:

GreyRain... said...

Hey, my sister tried benzoyl peroxide, and the skin dries out really (I mean scaling) peeling. the best thing you can do is wash your face every time I get out and Benzoly apply in the affected areas, especially at night. When you wake up in the morning, then you are with cocoa butter, which is really good, should be damp, but it takes time to remove scar loooongg (ie not expecting quick results). Try pure vitamin E. scars healed well and I thought that was my acne scars wuickly much more than cocoa butter, which she did. In any case, if the skin is dry enough to put in butter or vitamin A, is easy and not too fat

Good luck.

Post a Comment