Saturday, January 16, 2010

Colorful Curtains I Need Beaded Curtains For My Bathroom Door 84x60" At Least, Or Where Can I Buy All Materials To Make Them Wit

I need beaded curtains for my bathroom door 84x60" at least, or where can I buy all materials to make them wit - colorful curtains

All colored beads, are preferred. I want a lot of colors, and I plan to have to paint the bathroom. It has many levels, so it is very colorful, it also has a painted window at the cieling behind most of the blues.

3 comments:

tearsoft... said...

www.hobbylobby.com

tokyoroz... said...

Visit this site: http://www.amazon.com/b/102-7440033-3502 ...

CyndallL... said...

Michael has hung with the best materials for the production of beaded curtains, a large selection of beads and materials needed to.

Post a Comment