Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gallstone Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Could I Have Gallstone @ Age 18 ? My Symptoms Match But I'm Not Sure,I Afraid It My Be Gallstones.I'm Worried?

Could I have Gallstone @ age 18 ? my symptoms match but I'm not sure,I afraid it my be gallstones.I'm worried? - gallstone symptoms more condition_symptoms

Hello,
I had a very painful feeling in the stomach, nausea and feel great every time after eating. And recently, my friends told me that the skin turned yellow around the eyes. I have to do some research and I found all my symptoms of my game, but all those who say that its only for women over 60 years. I am 18 years .. What is it? Gallstones?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you see your doctor. My ex-girlfriend of the child have the same symptoms you have. He had reached their gallstones. She was immediately taken. Just Do not play with him, go see your doctor. You feel much better

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have gallstones in May in 18 years. Going to the doctor.

Anonymous said...

The symptoms point to a gallstone, but the diagnosis can be confirmed or not done before, namely the x-rays, and preferably an ultrasound examination of the gallbladder. There are many liver or pancreas (benign), the symptoms are similar. And for these diseases, medical treatment is available. There is no need for an operation. Even with gallstones is surgery an option passed permanent. Most stones are solved by the use of medicines cholelitholytic that only your doctor a complete medical examination and radiological prescribe for
Please do not worry, stay calm. You'll be fine, and you are not very good. ok .. And everything is curable.

Please visit some doctor as soon as possible.

May God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have gallstones in May in 18 years. Going to the doctor.

Post a Comment