Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pioneer Travel Trailers I Have A 2007 Ford F150 4x4 And A 29' Travel Trailer Is It Safe To Pull?

I have a 2007 ford f150 4x4 and a 29' travel trailer is it safe to pull? - pioneer travel trailers

I have a 2007 Ford F150 4x4 4.6L V8 EFI with tow package. They say that the gross weight is 6900 EUR. I also have a 2008 Pioneer trailer, 29 '. My plan is to do some traveling this summer, but I make sure my truck could do supporters safely.The is £ 7,500 gross weight and dry weight of 4.591 pounds. The Ford dealer said its fine and not towing provider. But I'm not sure they wanted to sell or something. I thank anyone who could help me here.

7 comments:

Michael A said...

It should be good. I used to take my £ 6800 / boat trailer with my Dodge Dakota, which was rated only 6000 pounds. I've never had a problem. Allow yourself extra stopping accuracy when driving.

marvin_g... said...

I invite 0f DOT DOT

Lacieles said...

F-150 proved to be a trailer of any kind can be, so I think there should be no problem with the house of the "cause" of it.
It is a sad fact that you hardly get a manual RHD (RHD) for a Ford F-150, rallies, because I love and I learned that the Ford F-150 for the best! Furthermore, I have been driving manual for the year, so I prefer the control of a manual transmission car. Surprisingly, I drive a manual safety, compared to a car!

wvparano... said...

The instructions to answer your question. Make sure your vehicle has a strained right weight and an electric brake controller if not already installed.

Any RV dealer can say with certainty.

lilboome... said...

The gross weight you mention is that the truck loaded. Add to the trailer, the extra lines to the weight and the brakes of the trailer support is (if you have a brake controller). Owner's Manual should pull "Building A List '. Remember the extra weight increasingly brakes stopping distance even more.

drunkmun... said...

Yes, it is possible for the trailer. No need to contact the Department of Transportation. However, some indicators. As mentioned above, give yourself plenty of braking and sudden emergency. Never tow in full swing, and use the Tow / distance if need be. Infringement of this last very important advice can cost you a transmission. In addition, you should have no problem all.

UCANTCME said...

You will be fine as long as the trailer with a kind of electric brake system.

Post a Comment