Monday, January 4, 2010

Database Reporting Software Need A Software Or Database To Enter The Purchase Orders Of The Stuff We Buy &generate Reports By Item&vendors?

Need a software or database to enter the purchase orders of the stuff we buy &generate reports by item&vendors? - database reporting software

It is a medical laboratory and buy a couple of things and my boss asks me to create a database to make our purchases length, but of course I'm not a programmer, so I'm Searching is a software or database in MS Access where I in all the details of a mail order catalog, product name, price, price QTY can go Sub, S / F, Revenue, Total and providers of "information. And then generate reports from suppliers of products over periods, etc. Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Michael R said...

QuickBooks is the best option because it can generate reports. Excel / Access would probably be easier to learn, but they will create their own reports.

See links for ideas. If you need help, please let me know.

Post a Comment